We work with our packagers to raise funds, receive private donations, corporate gifts, in-kind gifts, grants and donations from foundations. When we run out of funds for ingredients, we have to shut down our sessions. This is something that we desperately try to avoid and why we ask our groups to contribute. We currently run with volunteers in a donated space allowing us to apply 95% of our funds to our program. The remaining 5% is spent on the website, monthly electronic newsletters. We realize as we continue to grow this will need to change and are putting plans in place to support the growth of our satellite and satellites throughout Nebraska.

Our Food
sm_girl_bag_cropOur revolutionary food package has been developed by some of the world's leading food scientists at Cargill, Pillsbury, General Mills and ADM. This one package provides six nutritionally-complete servings for only 32 cents/meal.
Chapter 25
Warehouse & Mailing Address:
2316 Kimarra Pl.
Lincoln, NE 68521