- Have a coin drive contest – pit kids against adults, one grade against another – men against women and hold a change collection fundraiser.
- Sell candles, candy or cookie dough. We recommend Eileen’s Cookie Dough, it’s a great program and the dough sells itself. Call Molly to learn more (just tell her it’s for Kids Against Hunger) at 421-6609/
- Have your church, organization, business - join the Nebraska coalition of Kids Against Hunger.
- Have your business become a “Sponsoring Business” donating monthly or annually (financially or in-kind donations such as hairnets, cleaners, paper towels, equipment, paying utilities-etc.)
- Become a monthly donor yourself with a $10-$25 monthly pledge.
- Use your employer’s matching gift program to double your contribution to Kids Against Hunger.
- Contribute goods or services to a Kids Against Hunger satellite or the national office as in-kind donation such as paper towels, cleaners, tp, sharpies & markers, packaging tape, cleaning services, an empty warehouse, pay the utilities for the year, provide boxes, t-shirts.
- Kids can sell their labor, or do chores for family and within the community.
- Sell school supplies before school for a semester.
- Sponsor a dinner party to raise awareness and funds for Kids Against Hunger – ask for a $25/person donation.
- Organize and conduct a “Walk-for-Kids Against Hunger” in your community (or bike, skate, ski, bowl).
- Take a special offering for Kids Against Hunger in your church.
- Bring in pizza, pop, cookies for the packaging session and charge $15 per person to eat.
(Use coupons for the pizza, have pop and cookies donated)
- In lieu of presents, collect donations for your birthday, Christmas, anniversary-etc.
- Hold a bake sale, pancake/waffle dinner, spaghetti dinner.
- Hold a neighborhood/school-wide/church-wide garage sale to raise money for Kids Against Hunger.